AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: Nick737 on April 27, 2026, 09:22:17 PM

Title: ATC Route no longer avail
Post by: Nick737 on April 27, 2026, 09:22:17 PM
Hello,
seems that ATC routes are no longer available on the Flight Info page. Is that normal?
Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: ATC Route no longer avail
Post by: Runway 31 on April 28, 2026, 06:37:07 PM
Contact support, only they would help

Alan
Title: Re: ATC Route no longer avail
Post by: Runway 31 on April 30, 2026, 07:24:54 PM
I believe access to the route info has been removed by the FAA, going by what I read on another website

Alan
Title: Re: ATC Route no longer avail
Post by: andmor6 on May 01, 2026, 08:35:13 PM
Well I have lost atc flight plans in Europe. I will have to go back to the other well known flight tracking app if this is permanent.
Title: Re: ATC Route no longer avail
Post by: Runway 31 on May 02, 2026, 06:01:53 PM
I would imagine that this affects all tracker services

Alan