AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jwyman on August 24, 2026, 06:23:55 AM

Title: AirNav web site not showing my flights
Post by: jwyman on August 24, 2026, 06:23:55 AM
Hello all!

I am using a MicroRB sticjk to retrieve flights. My AirNav application on my PC is processing and showing all my flights properly but the https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/EXTSHA008379 site is showing no flights and says my site is not sending data. I have rebooted my PC several times but still receiving the same NO DATA message on the site.
Title: Re: AirNav web site not showing my flights
Post by: Runway 31 on August 24, 2026, 04:23:51 PM
Its showing you as offline for 5 hours but showing green, maybe an email to support required

Alan
Title: Re: AirNav web site not showing my flights
Post by: vassylad on August 26, 2026, 05:47:46 PM
Good afternoon i have been offline for 12 days and I am having the same issues no data whatsoever om Airnav website

Thanks Michael
Title: Re: AirNav web site not showing my flights
Post by: vassylad on August 26, 2026, 05:57:05 PM
now ok