I have got my Pi online but does not show my flights. I have contacted support who said I need to change the network mode from False to True. Ok but how? I couldn't get it to change and the response I got from support is. 'The command line differs depending on Pi Raspbian, however you should be to vi the file and then ESC and :wq will save it.' Must admit I haven't a clue about that and have asked support to help but no response as yet. I'm not a programmer as such so I'm baffled. Any help much appreciated.
Can you connect to Pi using PuTTY or trrminal of your Computer?
If yes then after connecting to Pi on PuTTy or terminal, issue following command:
sudo nano /etc/rbfeeder.ini
Above command will open file rbfeeder.ini
The line at top is
network_mode=false
Change false to true so line becomes
network_mode=true
Save file by presding Ctrl and O keys simultaneously then press Enter key
Next press Ctrl and X keys simutaneously to close the file
Now restart rbfeeder by following command;
sudo systemctl restart rbfeeder
..
Thanks for your response. Can you send me a pm with your email and I will send you a screenshot of the response I have received back. It wasn't what I was expecting as I am unable to change false to true on that line as it won't allow me to edit it.
Did you use sudo with command to open file
sudo nano /etc/rbfeeder.ini
If no, open file using sudo
If yes, then issue follwing 2 commands in this order
sudo mount -o remount,rw /
sudo nano /etc/rbfeeder.ini