AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Steve R on July 16, 2008, 07:01:15 PM

Title: Vista 64bit Driver
Post by: Steve R on July 16, 2008, 07:01:15 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if there is a driver available for the RadarBox which runs on Windows Vista 64bit?

I have tried installing the driver that comes supplied on the Cd-Rom, however I get a message saying that "The Driver is not digitally signed", I worked around this using the fix to disable the Windows Driver Signing, then I get the following error saying "Windows is unable to install the selected driver".

Does anyone have any recommendations or even better a 64bit Driver that will help?

Cheers

Steve R
Title: Re: Vista 64bit Driver
Post by: nortonbeak on July 16, 2008, 08:18:32 PM
This topic has been discussed in this thread

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=528.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=528.0)
Title: Re: Vista 64bit Driver
Post by: Steve R on July 16, 2008, 09:52:33 PM
Your right Nortonbeak,

However I dont have the link to the drivers that were pmmed to the original question poster.

Also as I said in my post , I've tried the 'Windows Fix' to disable the driver signing but this is no good.

Cheers

Steve R
Title: Re: Vista 64bit Driver
Post by: AirNav Support on July 16, 2008, 10:01:13 PM
The drivers are FTDI Drivers, and they are same included in the 2008 version.

What windows fix did you do? as Other customer using the fix have installed it fine.