AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: besty on July 17, 2008, 10:59:12 AM

Title: weather function
Post by: besty on July 17, 2008, 10:59:12 AM
I'm having trouble with the weather function on the toolbar. I enter EGNT or EGNV for my local airports and it comes back as  'not available' on both METAR and Decoded METAR. Same information given by Smartview. I've tried various American airports also to the same reply. can anyone help?
Title: Re: weather function
Post by: tarbat on July 17, 2008, 03:49:41 PM
Strange.  Maybe a firewall problem.  Do you see any messages in the RB status line at the bottom of the screen.  It should say "Contacting server for weather information", and then "Weather request finished".

EGNT definately works:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2677563234_64c2b17f0e_o.jpg)
Title: Re: weather function
Post by: besty on July 17, 2008, 04:08:28 PM
thanks tarbat had a look into firewall settings, all ok now.