...or is it me?
Hi there,
Whenever I use the Search function I get 14-21 pages of 'hits' the vast majority of which do not pertain to my search query.
For example I just searched for ACARS and get 21 pages with only a handful of posts actually having mention of ACARS
I have tried the usual "" to no avail.
Are there any special tricks to searchig for something without getting so many spurious hits please?
Thanks & regards,
-=Glyn=-
Glyn,
I've noticed this too. The forum search seems to show almost everything, but with the actual search item highlighted in yellow. I do the search, then page through the list until I see the yellow highlight.
I think that it's a function of the forum software, so it's probably not something AirNav can change easily. The same problem exists in differing degrees with the other forum software packages too.
So I'm not alone then - that gives me some comfort...;^)
Another example - a search here for UBox also returns 21 pages where there are 3 hits on the first two pages followed by 18 pages of no hits before a single hit on page 21
Some of these 'no shows' have a probability of up to 70%...go figure.
A minor annoyance and I would rather any time is spent on locking down v1.6 :-)
Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-