AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: GlynH on July 28, 2008, 07:05:26 AM

Title: Monday morning traffic
Post by: GlynH on July 28, 2008, 07:05:26 AM
Hello again,

This was taken @ 3 hours after my last post showing its not only the M25 that gets busy on a Monday morning!

My Flights was showing 713 flights when the screenshot was taken with My Log showing 1186 aircraft so far today all being pumped onto the network hopefully.

I say hopefully as although my IP address resolves to my location when searched I don't see a flag in the map on the RadarBox Real Time Network Location Map?

Not that I want to pinpoint exactly where I live you understand but when searched on an Internet lookup site it did at least get the town right even if it placed me in the middle of a field!

Thanks for looking.

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
Title: Re: Monday morning traffic
Post by: ashleycameron on August 07, 2008, 10:48:41 PM
I can't even thing that you are able get these much of traffic  on Monday morning!