AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: John Racars on July 29, 2008, 06:53:06 PM

Title: BeNeLux today 080729
Post by: John Racars on July 29, 2008, 06:53:06 PM
Good evening All,

Have fun again! I hope there is an intresting flight for you in it.

Shot "1931 UTC" gives you a good idea I think of the operational situation at that time on EHAM / AMS:

While it is "outbound peak" two departure runways in use: 36L and 24 while runway 27 is landing runway.
Title: Re: BeNeLux today 080729
Post by: Yachtie45 on July 29, 2008, 09:37:39 PM
Hello John

Congrats to you with your returned RBox functioning so well with a nice coverage
as I could see from various screenshots.

Could you also send some shots zoomed in to the EHAM area so one gets an idea how far down you can see aircraft along their approach path into Amsterdam.

Should be interesting to see how your local traffic is descending, respective coming up during climb out.

Looking forward here to your favorable reply

tot ziens
Klaus
Title: Re: BeNeLux today 080729
Post by: flightchecker on July 31, 2008, 07:36:10 AM
QuoteCongrats to you with your returned RBox functioning so well with a nice coverage
as I could see from various screenshots.

Me to Hans and Klaus

Groeten


Karl