AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: viw on August 05, 2008, 09:43:09 PM

Title: Data interface problem
Post by: viw on August 05, 2008, 09:43:09 PM
Hi,

had to re-install my software and mixed up something.

The data interface doesn't appear automatically - the screen is showing the full map and I  have to activate it  manually with the "Interface show/hide" button.

How do I change this to be there automatically upon starting the RB?

Thanks for your help.

rgds.
viw
Title: Re: Data interface problem
Post by: AirNav Support on August 05, 2008, 10:03:16 PM
It should rememeber it, Go to Window and Record Desktop and then close down RadarBox and then reopen it.

Also confirm you are using RadarBox 2008 (1.5 version)?
Title: Re: Data interface problem
Post by: viw on August 06, 2008, 03:22:15 PM
Hi Support

Your suggest worked fine - it's OK again

(Yes I'm using 1.5 Version)

Thank you!!