hi all from downunder!
here are some pics of the expanding Australian network:-)
we now have coverage from Sydney to Melbourne :)
if any body in Australia is thinking of buying an RB dont put it off any longer:-)
hello i am in brisbane and want to purchase radarbox, where did you buy your radarbox from?
regards
The list of dealers is here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/dealers.html
i emailed the guy in melbourne, but there was no response.
Or you can purchase direct from us, delivery is $25 which isn't too much and you should have it by a week.
Hello
clayton4115 i got my RB from over seas but their is now a dealer in Australia.
Australia has some great aircraft flying around and have never once regreted handing over the money. Their are a few RB's in Australia but none up your way.
I would highly recomend getting the RB. Here are some more screen shots
thanks Cosmoc, i am on the verge of getting RB, should be within the week or two!
you will not regret it mate:-)
I have just purchased a new AirNav RadarBox Pro unit. It has been shipped from Germany and cannot wait for it to arrive so I can help expand coverage of the Australian network. I am located exactly central and under the main flight path from Melb and Sydney airports.
Cheers
Hi Airnav_downunder,
Welcome and look forward to seeing your coverage.
Alan
Thanks.
Melbourne bound planes fly S.E and Sydney bound planes fly N.W of my location and im directly underneath both flightpaths which is great :)