AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Alan on August 10, 2008, 06:47:47 PM

Title: Orientation?
Post by: Alan on August 10, 2008, 06:47:47 PM
Hi,

I'm very new to AirNav so haven't got to grips with everything yet.  Can anyone tell me if you can change the orientation of the map you are viewing?

Regards
Alan
Title: Re: Orientation?
Post by: AirNav Support on August 10, 2008, 06:50:40 PM
Sorry this can't be done, we hope to add this in future versions.
Title: Re: Orientation?
Post by: besty on August 10, 2008, 06:52:33 PM
Hello Alan welcome to the great hobby of the Radarbox, I'm sure you'll have great fun with it. Enjoy whiling the hours away.
Stuart
Title: Re: Orientation?
Post by: Alan on August 11, 2008, 07:39:41 PM
Hi Stuart, Thanks for that kind message, I am looking forward to a whole new experience with my AirNav.  Regards Alan
Quote from: besty8 on August 10, 2008, 06:52:33 PM
Hello Alan welcome to the great hobby of the Radarbox, I'm sure you'll have great fun with it. Enjoy whiling the hours away.
Stuart
Title: Re: Orientation?
Post by: Alan on August 11, 2008, 07:41:32 PM
Thanks anyway, Alan
Quote from: AirNav Support on August 10, 2008, 06:50:40 PM
Sorry this can't be done, we hope to add this in future versions.