AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: tarbat on August 11, 2008, 04:35:30 PM

Title: Suggestion: Right click on aircraft
Post by: tarbat on August 11, 2008, 04:35:30 PM
Currently we get one option when right-clicking on an aircraft in the aircraft list - "Show MyLog Entries".  This is really useful, but I'd like to suggest some other right-click options that would be useful:

1. Open aircraft in the database explorer, so you can make any corrections to the aircraft details.

2. Refresh, so that any database corrections you've made appear in the list.

3. Open the aircraft in http://www.airframes.org/ in your web-browser.
Title: Re: Suggestion: Right click on aircraft
Post by: RodBearden on August 11, 2008, 04:56:49 PM
I'll second that - I've suggested number 1 before - and I'd like them all to happen for network aircraft as well as MyFlights!

Rod
Title: Re: Suggestion: Right click on aircraft
Post by: AirNav Development on August 11, 2008, 05:07:35 PM
You will kill our team giving so much work. :-)
All suggestions noted: not for V2.0 but will be added in the future. Please continue to send them to us.