Hi all,
I was just wondering if AirNav RadarBox will be available for my region.
Prishtina International Airport, Kosova.
I really appreciate your help.
Regards,
Fatmir
RadarBox is not depedant on location. It gets signals from ADS-B aircraft hence there does not need to be Radar site nearby. It does also get recieve signals from Mode-S aircraft which do require a Radar nearby however these aircraft are not plotted but only shown on the list.
I suspect the traffic you have at the airport may only be 20% to 50% ADS-B but over flights to and from Europe will be shown.
You can order from our site and it can delivered to you.
Wow! That's great news.
Thanks for reply! :D
Fatmir, you'll see that there's already network coverage to the north and south of you. So this will really help to fill a gap in the flights network:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2756309821_437570e382_m.jpg) (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2756309821_1e28b05112_o.gif)