Switched on at about 21:10 uk time - no network flights showing - using 2009 - also fired up 2008 - no network flights there either
It is we are investigating the issues. Probally being overloaded with everyone trying 2009 :) More news soon.
It' back .... very pleased with speed of your reply - I am new to this (only day 2 of being a RB owner)
Thanks
Is it down again?
It is working fine, checked right now.
Hmm its still showing 0 here. I tried restarting it no luck.
Still showing nothing here....been hit and miss for the last 2 hours....thought it was my firewall at first but thats fine....
Problem is being looked, rest assured it will be fixed soon, please bear with us.
Thanks AirNav. Yeah I made sure the exception was there in the Firewall setting I even turned it off to no avail. Restarted my modem, nada.
Should be back soon though.
Network back on line,very quick response Air Nav,well done.Too many users giving 2009 some stick no doubt,what a brilliant piece of technology
Indeed.