Captured with the standard aerial in the middle of the house downstairs. Would love to see what I'd get with a decent aerial in the loft :)
wow....im not joking when I say this
I think I was actually on that TOM924J flight!
Based on the time that it was taken.
I was flying from IBIZA to Newcastle on my way home from DJing!
The flightnumber was TOM 3284 though...
Hi Bailey,
As far as I'm aware TOM924J is LEPA -> EGPF but I could be wrong.
Don't appear to have 3284 in my log for that time but seeing as quite a few ThomsonFly aircraft don't broadcast their flight number that's no big surprise.
Cheers
After thinking about it, we were on blocks at EGNT at 22.40. It wouldnt of taken 38 minutes for that final leg of the flight I dont think.
I looked at a group photo taken of me and my friends on the tarmac in Ibiiza and noticed that the registration was G-BYAD was in the background! Very similar anyways!