Not able to work Air Nav ACARS program interface with Radar Box. Get the following error alert when trying to connect. "Unable to open link. Air Nav ACARS decoder has to be running for link to work".
I have tried different setups, first I have ACARS program running then try. I take Radar Box program down all the way and restart and try again and get same error alert. Help!!!
That's unusual. The usual procedure is to have ACARS Decoder running first then starting RadarBox.
This start a DDE feed which the RadarBox connects do, do you have any security software installed on your machine which may be blocking it?
I have no idea. Run Nortons 360.
Did a quick interface with Air Nav ACARS - Air Nav Flight Tracker. Works fine no problems etc. Only with Air Nav Radar.
Got it to work. Did a Raytheon Power Down in other words total system shutdown with reboot. Air Nav ACARS interfaces correctly with ANRB.
Glad to hear its working :)
Just out of interest, and perhaps Airnav support can come in here, but how does Airnav Tracker and ACARS enhance the Radar Box? Will it enable more plots to be made. Ideally I would like to be able to plot the aircraft on the NAT tracks etc from HF contact. Is this a possibility?
ACARS does not enable more plots, it just allows a interface in RB to view ACARS data and so you can quickly view what aircraft your tracking also is sending ACARS messages.
Live Flight Tracker does not connect to RadarBox or vice a versa.