AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Harry on August 25, 2008, 05:13:43 AM

Title: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Harry on August 25, 2008, 05:13:43 AM
Hello All,

Did anything changed on the output from port 30003 / 7879? My first results still shows only aircraft with a call sign all others aren't appearing on the port.

Harry
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: msteen on August 28, 2008, 08:46:21 AM
I have the same problems. A lot of flights do not show up in my file, so my flight watch is currently down :(
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Storm on August 28, 2008, 09:27:50 AM
I thought it was just me. Support?
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Harry on August 28, 2008, 10:16:13 AM
So it seems nothing has changed on this point. Maybe we can give support our wishes?  For instance I would like to see (like the SBS-1 does) a separated message for each new aircraft and a separated message when an aircraft sets it call sign.

Analyzing the xml output results in a lot of the same messages:


3B7781
081
CTM1040    2008-08-28   09:09   A-340-211   France   ET03.060   2008-08-28 09:09:09

3B7781
081
CTM1040    2008-08-28   09:08   A-340-211   France   ET03.060   2008-08-28 09:08:58

3B7781
081
CTM1040    2008-08-28   09:08   A-340-211   France   ET03.060   2008-08-28 09:08:48

3B7781
081
CTM1040    2008-08-28   09:08   A-340-211   France   ET03.060   2008-08-28 09:08:38

Harry
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: AirNav Support on August 28, 2008, 08:31:54 PM
Nothing has changed unfournately except squawk has been added to the 7879 port. Request has been noted.
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: msteen on August 29, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
Anyone know where can I download RB 2008 so I can use that until the patch for 2009 is released ? I should really have the correct output on the ports for my projects.
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: tarbat on August 29, 2008, 12:54:12 PM
Quote from: msteen on August 29, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
Anyone know where can I download RB 2008

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/anrb15setup.exe
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Harry on August 29, 2008, 12:57:51 PM
Quote from: msteen on August 29, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
I should really have the correct output on the ports for my projects.

That version give the same output as the new version.

Harry
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: msteen on August 29, 2008, 05:07:32 PM
Quote from: Harry on August 29, 2008, 12:57:51 PM
Quote from: msteen on August 29, 2008, 12:42:52 PM
I should really have the correct output on the ports for my projects.

That version give the same output as the new version.

Harry


I installed the old (1.5) version on an other computer now, and moved my own program there, and it all works again :) I've been in contact with Airnav support, and they sent the problem to the developers, and a patch will be made.
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Harry on August 29, 2008, 05:38:31 PM
What is the problem with the new program in relation to your own program?

Harry
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: msteen on August 29, 2008, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: Harry on August 29, 2008, 05:38:31 PM
What is the problem with the new program in relation to your own program?

Harry

Only aircraft which sends callsign in their messages are put out on port 30003, so I miss a lot of aircraft in this area (older fokkers and so on).

Example:

With 2009, this message got through:

ENKB,MSG,3,0,0,4784BC,0,2008/08/28,12:21:07.218,2008/08/28,12:26:07.218,CNO2306,01550,136,251,63.1044,7.7749,2368,,0,0,0,0

(SAS Boeing 737-600 with

But not a message like this:

ENKB,MSG,3,0,0,47806A,0,2008.08.29,18:33:51.794,2008.08.29,18:38:51.794,,04100,,,0,0,0,,0,0,0,0

(SAS Fokker 50)

Software version currently running: 2008.03.19 03:55

My program reads the messages, and post them to a mysql database.
I then process that data in various ways, as putting out info to be used on my phone, sends sms messages when interesting aircraft arrives and so on.
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: Harry on August 30, 2008, 08:31:11 AM
OK. I never did anything with the stuff coming from port 30003, only with the port 7879.
Title: Re: New version: question about port 30003 / 7879
Post by: tarbat on August 30, 2008, 12:57:07 PM
Yes, I'm also seeing this problem.  Aircraft without a callsign aren't output on port 30003.  This affects the addon sbsplotter, which uses port 30003 output.