Hi all,Im new to R/B and disappointed so far.
There is no EGCN airport data available for my home location[Doncaster Robin Hood]
I see flights going in and out but the software does not cover it, not even 2009.
Is there any way for me to show DRH without a lot of techno stuff involved, as I am not too good in that field.
I have SBS-1 and so far think it beats R/B. especially with Flight Display installed as the routes to me seem far better written than in codes [Manchester rather than EGCC]
This is only my opinion of course and I would not wish to offend anyone.
Hoping some kind person out there will help an 'oldie' to get some more pleasure out of the R/B.
Many thanks Clive.
Yes, I'm suprised EGCN wasn't added to v2.0. It's been raised before at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1071.msg8088#msg8088
Instructions there on downloading EGCN outline from http://www.airnavutilities.co.uk/ or http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/Kinetic_Utilities.htm
Or just put the two attachments into the AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009\Outlines folder, and enable outlines on the <MAP> menu.
What we require is an update of all the airports, we can add ones indivudally hopefully soon we will do an update with the new fixes, vors, airports etc..
I am sure once you get used to RadarBox you will see its far better.