Only had the box about a week so still learning..
I am not picking up as many flights today direct from my own ariel (standard out of the box one ).
I am seeing network flights in areas I do normally pick them up direct from ... was therefore wondering if anyone else was having the same problem - could it be weather related ?. It is quite warm & windy today - I am in north east of england - 15 miles north of Newcastle if that helps
Cheers
Bat 21
HI BAT
ive had the same prob recently im in morpeth and have lost some coverage recently
cheers paul
Cheers Paul..
Have just sussed my problem .. it was the ariel connection socket at the back of the box - loads of contacts if i pulled the wire downwards - so I tightened the socket and getting normal contacts now.
good news you local to me bat
Morpeth also
nice to have someone local im shadfen in the laybye morpeth guidepost road
Just behind Sun Inn
looking east with ariel on window - so get flight way out east
and on NCLE 25 approach but not so good out west.
im the other way poor to the east but see across to ireland and down to wales no bother