AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pwfu on August 31, 2008, 08:33:35 AM

Title: Drivers
Post by: pwfu on August 31, 2008, 08:33:35 AM

Hi All,

Got a new laptop the other day, and have just began to put everything back together.

Have installed 2.0 as downloaded from the website, but unfortunately there are no drivers.

Even more unfortunately my cd is in the office in Hong Kong, where as I'm in London so the chances of getting it back soon  are remote

Anybody know where I can download these from please?

Thanks!
Title: Re: Drivers
Post by: tarbat on August 31, 2008, 08:54:39 AM
I can't check for sure, but I think you can find the drivers in:
C:\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009\Drivers
Title: Re: Drivers
Post by: pwfu on August 31, 2008, 09:23:45 AM
Excellent, thanks for that.

Dumped the Drivers folder from the old laptop to the new one and now it's working a treat, thanks again!
Title: Re: Drivers
Post by: Danielsen on October 29, 2008, 10:54:02 PM
Thanks tarbat.. You are the man! :P