AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Cloudnine on September 13, 2008, 06:55:56 PM

Title: New customer
Post by: Cloudnine on September 13, 2008, 06:55:56 PM
Hello ..Just joined up, Like to say hello to all you Radarbox users.
I am SBS-1 MkII user and am thinking of adding the Radarbox to my existing Aero station.

I like to listen to VHF/HF Airband radio and also decode Acars with my Airnav decoder.

Any comments or questions on above most welcome.

Thats about it..

Hope to drop in again soon.

Best Regards,

Billy.
S.Ireland
Title: Re: New customer
Post by: Allocator on September 13, 2008, 09:02:35 PM
Cloudnine,

Welcome to the forum.  Take a look through the posts and especially the FAQ section to see what we are all up to!

You will find that there are a number of SBS-1 users - ans ex users here.  I've had one of the early SBS-1's for over 2 years now, but I don't actually use it now.  I get everything I need for my RadarBox.  I did reinstall the SBS-1 a couple of weeks ago to do some testing, but I soon lost interest due to the pain of having to install so many 3rd party programs in order to get a decent display.

If you are on the SBS-1 forum, you'll probably recognise my name anyway!

All the best

Allocator
Title: Re: New customer
Post by: AirNav Development on September 13, 2008, 09:13:22 PM
Welcome! Any question you may have just contact us using the forum or to [email protected]

You will get answers from all our team: programmers, hardware developers and support team.

PS: if you are an SBS user you will find the below document interesting:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=606.0