AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: DazrahT on September 19, 2008, 09:59:16 AM

Title: New Midlands RB User
Post by: DazrahT on September 19, 2008, 09:59:16 AM
Just received my RB yesterday, many thanks AirNav for the quick delivery.

Just two quick queries, when I click "Share Data" do I need to open any ports on my router for the AirNav server to receive flight data from me?

I originally purchased Live Flight Tracker, and now as I've got the RB, is there any way I can now cancel my LT subscription.
Title: Re: New Midlands RB User
Post by: AirNav Support on September 19, 2008, 10:22:49 AM
Contact support and they will cancel your subscription.

You shouldn't need to open any ports.
Title: Re: New Midlands RB User
Post by: DazrahT on September 19, 2008, 10:27:46 AM
Cheers AirNav Support.  Many thanks.

Just looked at the network map, and I think it's found my RB now (NW Coventry), wasn't showing on there last night.