AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Deadcalm on September 23, 2008, 09:20:42 AM

Title: Airnav Mail Server
Post by: Deadcalm on September 23, 2008, 09:20:42 AM
Airnav, are you having problems with your mail server?  I've been in contact with Aleksey over the last couple of days, but stuff I'm sending today is bouncing:

"Returned mail: permanent problems with the remote server?
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem ([email protected])
"
DC
Title: Re: Airnav Mail Server
Post by: AirNav Support on September 23, 2008, 09:26:19 AM
If you attach a large file, then the server will bounce it back. Try and zip up the files and send it back.
Title: Re: Airnav Mail Server
Post by: Deadcalm on September 23, 2008, 09:45:23 AM
The first one that bounced had no attachments, the second one was less than 200 Kb - unless the server doesn't accept attachments at all, I suggest that there may be a problem.  It was OK yesterday...

DC
Title: Re: Airnav Mail Server
Post by: GlynH on September 23, 2008, 02:01:11 PM
Hi DC,

I had the same trouble the other week (2nd Sep - 7 Sep) but it has been OK since.

Have sent 5 emails today(!) up to 12:31 with no issues but haven't tried since then.

It could only happen to you and I couldn't it? ;^)

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-