hello
This one could be for Allocater or Tarbet.
As a ex bastation person I am still coming to grips with the RD, what I would like to now is - In bastation you could delete your session records like I did every month, but still keep your main records intact - is there a way in RD to do this. I see in my logs there is in Tools a delete and empty records, but not to sure what this will do.
I must say again, what a great forum and great system and this is far better than the other side.
cheers
Andy
Andy,
Just about to have tea, so a short answer :-)
As I remember, when you select "Delete Old Data" from the MyLog > Tools menu, you get the option to delete ALL you MyLog data, or all data before a date you can select.
Top tip here - shut down RB, make a copy of your MyLog.db3 file in the /Data directory in case it all goes horribly wrong, then restart RB and give it a go!
Your main source database (NavData.db3) is unaffected by this, only the MyLog record of what you have picked up "Live".
Anything more clever that this, and tarbat is your man!
Thanks mate
Sounds like when you delete mylog it is the same as deleting a session or all sessions in basestation. Then sounds like NavData.db3 is the one that hold all the records of what you have picked up.
Cheers
Andy