AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RodBearden on October 05, 2008, 01:13:25 PM

Title: Display Automation - just wondering
Post by: RodBearden on October 05, 2008, 01:13:25 PM
Hi All

I'm just wondering whether anyone uses the two display automation features that we've got these days, the Map...Autorotate, which spins the map gently round, and the Tour, which selects each aircraft in the grid for ten seconds, then moves on to the next.

If anyone does use them, I'd like to know why!

Rod
Title: Re: Display Automation - just wondering
Post by: testmonkey on October 05, 2008, 02:24:44 PM
I use the Tour feature occasionally Rod. Sometimes I use it at home when I'm maybe watching TV and just browse over to see what's going on. I've also used it when out and about both at work and at airports when it's been on 'public display' so to speak.

One thing that probably needs addressing with the Tour feature is that it doesn't move back to the top of the pile once the bottom aircraft is highlighted. You have to wait for the display order to change before any further cycling takes place. Or maybe mines just not working properly :)