AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: phil zech on October 10, 2008, 08:06:23 AM

Title: Very impressed new user
Post by: phil zech on October 10, 2008, 08:06:23 AM
Morning All,

I received my RB on Weds and as of now everything is working perfectly.

Very impressed with everything, its always much better seeing the real thing rather than seeing screenshots and reading about how good it is !

I live in Sale , just 5 miles from MAN and have ticked the shared data box .

I'm just a novice with all this hi tech stuff, so I might be using the forum for some advice and help, you have been warned !!


Cheers

Phil
Title: Re: Very impressed new user
Post by: AirNav Support on October 10, 2008, 08:12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum and glad your impressed. We are here to help.
Title: Re: Very impressed new user
Post by: Allocator on October 10, 2008, 08:35:39 AM
Hi Phil,

It's good to have you on board!  Ask loads of questions as we're all learning new stuff every day and no question is too silly :-)

I watch the Manchester traffic via the network, so your location is going to improve the picture even more.  Make sure you read through the FAQ section here on the forum if you haven't already, as there are loads of good tips there.

All the best

Allocator