AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: manuel on October 10, 2008, 09:44:55 PM

Title: RadarBox Map Colours
Post by: manuel on October 10, 2008, 09:44:55 PM
Hi. I've searched but I hadn't find anything about this. So here it goes.
Is it possible to make available this color for RadarBox?
http://www.airnavsystems.com/images/ANLV/shots6_800.png
I would apreciate a lot.
Thanks in advance.
Manuel
Title: Re: RadarBox Map Colours
Post by: RodBearden on October 10, 2008, 11:14:06 PM
Hi Manuel

You can get very similar results yourself - go to File...Preferences and click the Map Colors tab - under the Elevation heading you can choose whatever colours you want for the map.

Make sure that Elevation/Sea Depth is selected in the Map...General Signs menu.

Whe you get a nice colour scheme, export it (with the button at the bottom of that screen) and then you can load it through the Map Colors button on the toolbar.

If you create a colour scheme, you can share it with us on this thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.15 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.15).

Good luck!

Rod
Title: Re: RadarBox Map Colours
Post by: Allocator on October 11, 2008, 07:36:05 AM
Manuel,

Not exactly the same as your example, but this is 5 minutes work using the RadarBox File > Preferences > Map Colors menu.  Download the attached geographical.mcl file and put it in your AirNav RadarBox 2009/Color directory directory, and it will be available from the Map Colors drop-down menu.  You can also edit it yourself and export it with a new name.

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3200/2931215216_fe983e86a0.jpg)


Title: Re: RadarBox Map Colours
Post by: manuel on October 11, 2008, 09:28:24 AM
Hello. Thanks a lot guys. I'll try it and any changes I'll share it.