Hello
First of all my apologies as I have just purchased by airnav box and have a question already.
Mode S Code 49D0A3 has shown up a few times since I have had my box as a C172 but using a CSA callsign. According to Gatwick Aviatio Society this is in fact a B735 and that is what is in the database.
Anybody any idea why it shows as a Cessna.
Regards
Malcolm
Hi Malcolm and welcome to the forum!
Looks like you've discovered a mistake in the database. It won't be the only one, but it is pretty unusual. Along with the GAS database, a lot of us use www.airframes.org (http://www.airframes.org), and that confirms what you say about 49D0A3.
You can use the Database Explorer function in RB to correct it yourself.
Rod
Thanks Rod for the quick reply. I'm not sure if I made myself perfectly clear though. The navdata.db3 does show it correctly, but if i look in mylog.db3 it shows as the C172?
If i change the entry in mylog.db3 will it update all the logs?
Malcolm
Interesting - my NavData.db3 shows it as the C172!
If you change it in MyLog, it doesn't affect NavData.db3 or anything else.
I hope that answers your question.
Rod
I manually updated this aircraft using Database Explorer with the details from airframes.org
Thanks Allocator
Hopefully that will sort my problem
Malcolm