AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MIKE.UTD on October 27, 2008, 09:14:18 PM

Title: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: MIKE.UTD on October 27, 2008, 09:14:18 PM
Hi,

Had the Radar Box on for the last hour and all seemed okay.

However in "My Flights" it has lost all aircraft being tracked and shows details only for

N100HG a Gulf 4 with all the boes ie status/mode s/ etc being full of all details.

This is shown a dozen times.

The Network is showing all okay.

Then again its all just crashed and locked up!

Anyone else had this problem ?

Mike.
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: AirNav Support on October 27, 2008, 09:24:39 PM
Sounds weird. Don't think we have seen that before either that Gulf transponder went wrong and sent various different Mode-S aircraft or there was some USB malfunction.

Are you using RadarBox 2009 and did everything return as normal once you restarted?
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: MIKE.UTD on October 27, 2008, 09:32:24 PM
Hi,

Yes to 2009 and all seems okay.

I must admit though it has frozen a couple of times in the last week when I have

being using the Airframes website to tie up missing mode -s codes.

Does anyone else have this problem when running RB in the background whilst

using another internet site / connection ?

Mike.
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: malc41 on October 28, 2008, 12:36:35 PM
Can't say it has happened here but this problem was reported when 2008 was being used, but seemed to have gone away in 2009.

What is your system config and what else do you run at the same time?

Malcolm
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: MIKE.UTD on October 28, 2008, 05:05:11 PM
Hi,

Using Windows XP and RB 2009.

Like I stated earlier if I use other network / internet sites when running RB I come back and it has froze so have to re-start.

It has never done this before in 2009.

Mike.
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: AirNav Support on October 28, 2008, 07:31:39 PM
Have you installed anything recentely? Sounds like something else is locking up in the background causing everything else to follow suit.
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: MIKE.UTD on October 29, 2008, 04:41:29 PM
No nothing.

I don't download much to avoid viruses , the only things I have done recently are flags/outlines etc.

Should  try a complete re-stall again ?

If so can you remind me please what to delete from the airNav file and what to save as I have downloaded flags/outlines and updated a lot of mode-s data myself that was missing .

Thanks again.

Mike.
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: viking9 on October 29, 2008, 06:57:41 PM
I have a problem with MyLog. Sometimes, when I right-click on an aircraft in MyFlights and select MyLog the aircraft does not appear in the log. However, if I select 'showall' and run down the list the aircraft is there.

I also have a problem when running other apps or browsing the Web with AirNav running. Sometimes when I try to return to AirNav it will take up to a minute or two to maximize.

I'm runnng Vista Home Premium on a dual core PC with 2gb of RAM and about 500gb of hard drive space free.

Tom
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: RodBearden on October 29, 2008, 07:39:04 PM
Hi Tom

I sometimes get your MyLog problem - it seems to be down to the Quick Set button - If I set it to something different, and then back to All Time, it then shows the aircraft correctly.

I still can't work out the series of events that leads to this.

Rod
Title: Re: MY Flights Screen Errors
Post by: viking9 on October 29, 2008, 11:11:25 PM
Hi Rod,

Thanks for that bit of info, I'll try that.

Tom