Would it be possible to have it so that you can turn off the photo but still leave the flight details available to be seen. I like to see the highlighted aircraft details but not that bothered about the photo.
Its not possible at the moment but we have noted the suggestion.
Is it possible to remove the photos and use the space for the flight list??
I have a Acer One Netbook, and to be honest the space on the screen is at a premium!
Paul
Quote from: 9M-ISJ on November 21, 2008, 03:28:29 PM
Is it possible to remove the photos and use the space for the flight list??
On the menus - TOOLS - untick SHOW PHOTOS/DETAILS
Cool thanks
"On the menus - TOOLS - untick SHOW PHOTOS/DETAILS"
Does that not have a detrimental effect on the database updating at the moment? (or am I thinking of something else...)
DC
DC, I don't think so. You still set preferences to download photos, and then just turn the display off the photos/details off. Works well when running Radarbox on a small screen.