Hi,
I dont see any names on airways.I only see names on the FIXES NDB and VOR.
Is it possible to name airways on the airnav radar
cheers
Its not I am afraid, as there can be so many airways in certain area its difficult to have those kind of details showing in a correct manner where its understandable.
its good to have an option of select airway names on airnav radar box menu.
it makes the radar more realistic.
there are places with less airways like my region of tracking and it can be helpful
Just off topic not much pilots know about the ADS-B technology they say we havent heard about that and when they see your radar in action they were amazed.
regrds
can i use the database to name the airway in my region?
if yes please tell me how to do that
The airways are not named so you cannot change the database and get them to appear.