AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 09:23:42 PM

Title: Network Missing
Post by: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 09:23:42 PM
I have lost my network flights

I installed the system on one PC which worked fine then yesterday tried it on another PC and that was okay, tonight I have returned to my first PC and although Networks is green and the box ticked there are zero flights.

My Network account information is blank, any ideas what I have done wrong?

Kevin
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 09:31:46 PM
Update

When I checked my account information I received the message after 3 unsuccessful attempts to register the program the program will be closed and sure enough Airnav closed down.

Whats going on?
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Allocator on November 12, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
Kevin,

Are you still getting live flights in MyFlights?
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 09:53:06 PM
Yes I was.

and now for some reason the Network flights are back so I don't know what happened. I presume it is okay to switch one radar box between two PC's?
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Wayne on November 12, 2008, 10:00:37 PM
That happened to me too but it seems back now and I can see network flights ok. Not a single one of them has route information on them though which is not what I expected bearing in mind the other thread on the forum
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: RodBearden on November 12, 2008, 10:04:27 PM
Network was out for me earlier too - probably teething troubles with the enhancement.

I'm sure theyll sort it!

Rod
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: AirNav Development on November 12, 2008, 10:12:52 PM
We tu turn the server off for a minutes today to implement the new route feature. All is back to normal now.
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Allocator on November 12, 2008, 10:13:10 PM
Quote from: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 09:53:06 PM
Yes I was.

and now for some reason the Network flights are back so I don't know what happened. I presume it is okay to switch one radar box between two PC's?

You can swap RB between as many PC's as you like.  You will only get live/network flights with the hardware plugged in.

You can run the software without the hardware to replay recorded sessions though :-)
Title: Re: Network Missing
Post by: Blackthorn on November 12, 2008, 10:30:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Kevin