Hi
I have just purchased a Radarbox and so I am a complete novice. I live near Doncaster Airport but have noticed that this Airport is not listed on the map. Is there anyway that I can add this to the map. I am running 2009 software using windows xp home edition.
Regards
Dave
Put the attached .out file in your /AirNav RadarBox 2009/Outlines folder and restart RB.
You will have to zoom in to see it and there aren't any final approach lines, but it's better than nothing.
You might have to create the /Outlines directory if you haven't played with outlines yet.
Don't get confused with the /Out directory - different purpose for this one.
In future versions we hope to be able allow modification to default globe in RadarBox so you can add airports, fixes, vors etc..
Many thanks to Allocator & Air Nav support for very speedy replies.
Downloaded the file and placed it in the directory and it worked.No doubt as I start using the radarbox more then there will be more questions that crop up and it's nice to know that help is available and quickly too.
Great forum and lots of interesting info and tips.
Many thanks
Dave
Now the chance to change the default globe would be something really great.
Keep up the good support