I am very concerned.
Yesterday I generated a report of all myflights.
I had 537 flights and out of all of those only 51 flights had routing information!
I have contacted Airnav and was told that a bug has been fixed on the routings.
This morning I have now 30 flights showing in Myflights at the moment and not one routing showing!
What is happening?
I visited a friend last night who has the "other" manufacturers box and all his routes were 99% showing.
This was one of the main reasons that I bought the Airnav, to see the routings of flights over my location.
Terry
Just looked at Network flights all over Europe and I cannot find one showing any routing information!
Terry
Confirm you have RadarBox 2009? Also read the post below
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1655.0
Hi,
Thanks for that posting.
Yes, I do have 2009.
Thanks I will wait and see wat happens.
Regards
Terry