AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: BobR on November 16, 2008, 05:01:46 PM

Title: Loss of maps when returning from full screen mode.
Post by: BobR on November 16, 2008, 05:01:46 PM
As the title says I am have a problem that when I am in full screen mode and then want to return to having the information panes back (pressing ESC) I then loose all the map outlines. I do retain the aircraft on the screen.

Does anybody have a solution for this one? It is a bit annoying having to close down the programme and start it all up again!

Cheers,

Bob
Title: Re: Loss of maps when returning from full screen mode.
Post by: Allocator on November 16, 2008, 05:41:33 PM
That's a new one on me - haven't seen that before.

What outlines are you loosing?  Are these outline files that you have put into the /Outlines directory yourself?

It's not something as simple as a colour issue is it - what happens when you change colour schemes after you press Esc to go back to normal view?

I presume that you are using RadarBox 2009?
Title: Re: Loss of maps when returning from full screen mode.
Post by: BobR on November 16, 2008, 06:06:51 PM
Yep using RB 2009 and UK MAP.ML3

I don't think its a colour issue. I will try loading up a different map and see if the problem persists.
Title: Re: Loss of maps when returning from full screen mode.
Post by: AirNav Support on November 16, 2008, 06:56:50 PM
Remember that going from full screen back to normal mode means you sometimes end up with a smaller screen of the map and hence it zooms out.

At a certain level of zoom the outlines are not displayed so things don't get too crowded.