Good day,
I've tryed to update my Radarbox Software and Firmware.
I've done it as described.
After I've installed the new program and the new driver I started the Firmware Update program .
The Firmwareupdater started but there is just a message 'Opening RadarBox...'
The Radarbox is connected and the USB-LED is blinking. But it doesn't go on in any way
Nothing happens. It's not possible to update my firmware,,,,,
After I canceled the firmware update, I coundn't receive airplane signals from the Radarbox.
In the RadarBox Program it shows that the RadarBox is connected.
I use Windwos 10.
When I open the RadarBox/Help/About Menu, it shows:
Firmware Version: <empty>
My RadarBox doesn't work at the moment but shows that it is connected to the computer
Somebody can help me?
Thank you very much
Dana
Dana
I don't understand what you mean firmware updater??
There is no firmware to update other than downloading and installing the V6 software version. Use http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe
You will also require to download, unzip and install the latest driver set http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Once up and running you can update the Navdata database through Database Explorer/Update Database/Update All Records
Alan
In addition to Alan:
Especially if Windows later than WIN7 is used:
Never install RadarBox software within the program files folders as it will cause lots of trouble and program instability. Always install to something like C:/RadarBox.
Ingo
If you have installed to program files uninstall the software and once the auto uninstallation is complete go in and manually delete everything left before installing as detailed by Ingo
Alan
Thank you guys.
All works good now...it was a firmware problem.
As I am not happy at all with the new software version 60002 I tried some old software versions from this page :http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/
And also I tried the firmware updater what is caused the problem. I have connected and disconnected the program several times and finally my RB works ok now...Unfortunately the version 60002 is not carefully worked so still unresolved issues on it. So, I prefer the 3.13 software...
Thank you once again,
Dana
Glad you have it working Dana. That firmware updater is well out of date as its from 2009 and I would advise anyone thinking of using it to forget about it.
I don't much like 6.00.02 either but I now use a USB stick so have no option. I much preferred V5.00.72 before my box went defective.
Alan