AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: RodBearden on November 16, 2008, 10:03:18 PM

Title: A380's over Oz
Post by: RodBearden on November 16, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
Wonder if there are photos of them both together on the ramp at YSSY.

Rod
Title: Re: A380's over Oz
Post by: cosmoc on November 17, 2008, 04:49:32 AM
Hi Rod
I was at YSSY when this Photo was taken:-)
The singapore A380 took off and about ten mins later the Qantas A380 took off.
The qantas A380 was relocating (empty) down to Melbourn for is Melbourn-LAX run.
I just missed the Qantas Takeoff but i saw it on my RB when I was Driving Away!
Here are some Pics.
I was getting contacts of over 100nm's! from putting the antenna on the car roof. This sure bets my usual 30-40.
Here are some of my screen shots of the Day
Title: Re: A380's over Oz
Post by: RodBearden on November 17, 2008, 04:38:05 PM
I was wondering why the Qantas was heading south-west.

Cheers, cosmoc

Rod