AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Judwin45 on January 17, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Title: cert date invalid
Post by: Judwin45 on January 17, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
Hi
Why am I getting a message 'cert date invalid' preventing me from logging in to AirNav forum.
Regards
Keith
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
No idea, would suggest that you contact support

Alan
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: oliver14 on January 18, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
I have started to get a message saying this site is not secure for some reason !!
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Judwin45 on January 18, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
Hi oliver14
It seems to be something to do with Google Chrome not recognising the certificate.
I found that by switching to Internet Explorer the problem goes away.
Are you using Google?
Keith
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Judwin45 on January 18, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
Hi Alan

I have tried to contact support but that is also being blocked so it is not just the forum that has the problem.
I will try contacting them via Internet Explorer.
I am surprised that more members have not had the problem.
Keith
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: anorak on January 18, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
Evening, I`m on Firefox and have also started to have a problem with the date on the certificate;
www.airnavsystems.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 17 January 2018, 07:20. The current time is 18 January 2018, 20:54. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Tried to contact support, but site is blocked with the same message, does seem like a problem there end. If some one could forward on please.
Thanks,  Dave.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: neroon79 on January 19, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
Are you using the latest versions of chrome and firefox? If not update to the latest. Further you can try to completely clean the cache of the browser to get fresh data of the website. I'm using latests versions of chrome and firefox and don't have any problems.

Ingo
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Runway 31 on January 19, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
I am on Chrome and IE and am not having any issues.  This message sent from Chrome.

I have however emailed Airnav

Alan
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: oliver14 on January 19, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
Just updated Chrome to Version 63.0.3239.132, still getting "this certificate is not yet valid or has expired" although I can still access it.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: neroon79 on January 19, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
While using Chrome Browser on my phablet I got the same (SSL) certificate expired Message.

Ingo
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: anorak on January 19, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
Running latest Firefox on Vista and get it on Firefox on Windows 7 on other laptop.
Dave.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: G-CONC on January 20, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
I'm also getting this message on I.E. Firefox. and Chrome all latest versions, So you have 2 choices, 1: click the option (go to the website Not Recommended) or 2: In RadarBox24 your Program, Open the Community tab and click Forum, General Discussion and arrive at the same page.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Runway 31 on January 20, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
If you are getting that option click go to the website.  I am still getting onto the forum with no problems or options given??

The note you saw doesn't mean that the site is unsafe just the certificate has run out, guess there has been an admin hiccup some where and a new certificate is being sought at this late stage.

Alan
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: EK01 on January 20, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Alan,

Direct entry onto the forum from AN appears to be working ok today.

Ian
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Runway 31 on January 20, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
I haven't had any problems so cannot comment but glad you got on OK

Alan
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: shouriken on January 20, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
The message appears ONLY if you connect to https://airnavsystems.com/ (notice the https).
airnav does not redirect connections to https, so if you connect to http://www.airnavsystems.com (notice the http) no certificate error will be issued.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: anorak on January 21, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
Looks like a fix has happened as all seems to work okay, even https / http.
Dave.
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Judwin45 on January 21, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
I agree seems ok now.
Keith
Title: Re: cert date invalid
Post by: Runway 31 on January 21, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Error was corrected overnight, all should now be OK

Alan