Hi, I ordered RB yesterday in the hope I'll receive the latest 2009 edition. Once I've got it, what do I need to look for to know I've the 2009 version?
Sorry for basic question!
It should arrive today or tomorrow.
The only difference is that you will see an orange 2009 sticker on the package which means a new CD is inside. All the rest is the same.
Thanks for the quick response AirNav Dev. I did put on my order a comments requesting the 2009 edition, so we'll see!
Remember, Tramline, that you can download the full version (not the upgrade) of RadarBox 2009 from this page: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html (http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html).
I strongly recommend that you do, and you can experiment with it in demo mode before your box arrives. Then you don't need any CD's at all - just plug in the box, point the drivers at the Airnav Drivers folder, and you're up and running.
Rod