I've not seen this mentioned on the forum before, but has anyone else noticed that the airport list for the Weather function doesn't clear properly - mine contains multiple entries for the same airports as in the attached picture.
We only need each airport to appear on the list once.
Or is it just me?
Rod
Added to bug list.
Quote from: RodBearden on November 21, 2008, 05:03:48 PM
I've not seen this mentioned on the forum before, but has anyone else noticed that the airport list for the Weather function doesn't clear properly - mine contains multiple entries for the same airports as in the attached picture.
We only need each airport to appear on the list once.
Or is it just me?
Rod
If you got to File > Preferences > General > Clear Drop-Down List Entries - it does what it says on the tin :-)
But then after a while they come back again :-(
Rod
Good point!
It reminds me of the joke:
Patent "Doctor, my arm hurts when I do this"
Doctor "Well don't do that then!"
A bug-ett indeed.