AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blackthorn on November 22, 2008, 07:02:17 AM

Title: Photo Image Question
Post by: Blackthorn on November 22, 2008, 07:02:17 AM
As an aviation photographer I use the Radarbox display to indicate aircraft I have taken photographs of so I know what to go out and photograph. I replace the images in the Airnav2009/data/photo directory with those I have taken which works for the image display in the airnav program but it does not update the url link to provide the correct details when I click on the image. Any ideas?

Kevin
Title: Re: Photo Image Question
Post by: Allocator on November 22, 2008, 08:47:58 AM
You can update these links manually to point to a photo on your HD if you really want to.

Use File > Database Browser > aircraft drop-down tab and search for your aircraft using IN field AR (aircraft registration).  Look at LK1 and LK2 - these are the web links to the big photos.  You can edit these fields using the buttons Edit/Delete/Add at the bottom.  Delete deletes the whole data line, so be careful :-)

There are 3rd party SQL database editors if you are going to do a lot of editing.
Title: Re: Photo Image Question
Post by: Blackthorn on November 22, 2008, 03:48:09 PM
Thanks for the help.

Kevin
Title: Re: Photo Image Question
Post by: Blackthorn on November 22, 2008, 11:16:37 PM
Allocator

I have just followed your instructions and have successfully managed to update the urls to get my own images to display from airliners.net.

cheers

Kevin
Title: Re: Photo Image Question
Post by: Allocator on November 23, 2008, 09:21:10 AM
My pleasure Kevin :-)

Allocator