I ordered ANRB 2009 on 19Nov and wondered when I should expect it to arrive as it still hasn't turned up. It was ordered on-line at 13:30 and was dealt with Plimus in the U.S.
Usually takes 1-3 day for delivery. There are no deliveries on weekends so it should be with you on Monday if you eroded on Wed.
If you eroded, it might take even longer!
Sorry Support - couldn't resist ;-)
Rod
Many thanks for the info. Typical, I'm away all week from Sunday! Oh well, something to look forward to then!
It still hasn't arrived! Is there a tracking facility?
Probably waiting for the vat to come down ;-)
Quote from: Blackthorn on November 25, 2008, 01:16:09 PM
Probably waiting for the vat to come down ;-)
Comedy is all about timing!
But I'd like to know when to expect my RB!!!
FYI, I ordered on a Thursday (7th Feb) (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=409.msg3187#msg3187), and it arrived the next day Friday (8th Feb) (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=409.msg3222#msg3222). So, it's normally very quick.
Do they not provide any sort of tracking details?
Have you a telephone contact number to follow up on the order?
Hi Tramline. Please contact your support by email and send your order id. Maybe something is not Ok with it as it usually doesn't take more than 3 days to arrive.
Yes, you should have got an email from Plimus with a link to order tracking. Mine was https://www.plimus.com/jsp/order_locator_info.jsp?refId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxx was the order number). I got 5 emails all together:
1. From Plimus with tracking link
2. From support @airnav thanking me for my order
3. A receipt from Plimus
4. Software registration codes from airnav (but DON'T use these).
5. Shipment notice from Airnav (after it arrived!!)
Hi,
I've received the first three emails. Nothing more.
The AirNav Radar Box support page took me to the Flight tracker page. I ordered my RB thru Plimus / On line on 19Nov at 13:30 and my emails were downloaded onto my Windows email which I now cannot access because I'm away from home and only have webmail access.
Therefore I cannot provide my email order, but suffice to say I'm disappointed that it has not turned up and I've not received any emails highlighting any issues. i got two email with minutes of the order stating the funds had been paid and that delivery would be thru Royal Mail.
Nothing more.
Disappointing and I feel a tad let down...but of course I hope this can be resolved with speedy delivery of the 2009 product before Friday!
The first 3 emails are enough. You don't need anymore, don't worry about those.
I am sure the product would have been shipped hence, we will need to contact Royal Mail and find out whats happened. Please bear with us.
Quote from: AirNav Support on November 25, 2008, 04:13:46 PM
The first 3 emails are enough. You don't need anymore, don't worry about those.
I am sure the product would have been shipped hence, we will need to contact Royal Mail and find out whats happened. Please bear with us.
AirNav, your support has been excellent so far, so of course I know you're concerned as much as I am on this non-delivery. I don't really know what to do at this point but wait, but at what point do I need to get stuck in or assume its 'missing, presumed lost in action'?
Leave it to us for the moment while we track it down. Apologies.
Thanks AirNav, your support is once again appreciated.
Hi AirNav - PM sent.
tramline/airnav
i ordered the antenna system on the 18th and am in the same position you are as not having recived anything yet,when i ordered the rb it arrived in 3days
cheers paul
The antennas are different, they are not made by us and sourced from other companies. In this case it seems the RB has been misplaced by the postal service.
We are sending another one via DHL which was sent today.
Once Maplin had stock from AN, delivered next day (still got to wait for Christmas - bugger!).