AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pwfu on November 23, 2008, 06:32:26 PM

Title: METAR / TAF Boxes in SmartView
Post by: pwfu on November 23, 2008, 06:32:26 PM
Chaps,

Is there any way I can get arid of the METAR and TAF boxes from Smart view?

Cheers
Title: Re: METAR / TAF Boxes in SmartView
Post by: RodBearden on November 23, 2008, 06:37:16 PM
I don't think so, - I don't really want them, either!

Perhaps AirNav could make them optional.

Rod
Title: Re: METAR / TAF Boxes in SmartView
Post by: AirNav Support on November 23, 2008, 08:42:28 PM
We will add that as a request. Originally the SmartView screen was added as in terms of our Professional customers who watch a fleet and a specific hub as there airport.
Title: Re: METAR / TAF Boxes in SmartView
Post by: pwfu on November 24, 2008, 07:36:25 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on November 23, 2008, 08:42:28 PM
We will add that as a request. Originally the SmartView screen was added as in terms of our Professional customers who watch a fleet and a specific hub as there airport.

Thanks Airnav, SmartView is the screen I use the most, so that extra real estate is quite valuable to me.

Now if only a future realease would include the prev requested ability to rotate maps ... :-)