If by ANRB runs but is not used by me for any reasonable length of time (say 4 hours plus) it stops working & i have to force a shutdown & restart. What can i do to stop this - apart from sit by it 24/7!!
Are you using RB2009? and what do you mean stop working, whats occurs?
RadarBox 2009 is very stable and the only issues we have heard regarding it stopping running is due to hardware power issues or other software such as antiviruses searching the folder and slowing it down.
After a period of inactivity by me it freezes or will show as 'not responding'. This happened with the 2007 version too.
Use the 2009 version its more stable. Contact support direct and we can run some tests to see what may be causing the incompatibility.
thanks, i will do but then I have the slow refresh rate I have referred to in my other post running this evening!
I have also experienced this issue (running RB 2009). It seems that when my PC is inactive and goes into 'screensaver' mode, ANRB.exe crashes.
HTH
Tony
Quote from: apjwright on November 26, 2008, 05:05:29 PM
I have also experienced this issue (running RB 2009). It seems that when my PC is inactive and goes into 'screensaver' mode, ANRB.exe crashes.
HTH
Tony
Have you tried disabling the screensaver mode?
Quote from: Allocator on November 26, 2008, 07:27:30 PM
Have you tried disabling the screensaver mode?
Not able to - the laptop is a company thing - I have no control over the screensaver mode. No other applications crash when screensaver mode kicks in - nor should ANRB in my opinion.
Tony
The software is designed to cope with going into hibernation and power saving mode so it shouldn't have any trouble with a screen saver. I suspect something something else is runs when it goes into screen saver mode, it could be a virus software or something your work has set up.
Hi guys is this similar to my problem recently, see my post "Not Connected". I replaced the USB cable. All is working fine now :)
I wonder if this is in some way connected to the problem some of us are experiencing with RadarBox not recovering from a minimised state? It would appear that the programme likes to be running and displayed on screen, otherwise it goes into a sulk!!
DC