Thanks to whoever is hooked up and feeding the network in Seatac. First time I have seen Seattle on the network which is great as I used to live there many moons ago!! The network is getting bigger!
I've been watching that too.
Our US west coast coverage is getting really good.
Rod
There is some quite interesting stuff coming over there at the moment from Asia. I only hope its not somebody staying in a hotel or just passing through!
useful with the ATC audio on http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=ksea
Well, I'm not sure, but it might be me. I'm in north-east Seattle, and just connected up today.
Still getting the hang of what I am seeing ;)
Welcome to the RB world, golden 417!
We're looking forward to more network input from Seattle. Perhaps one day we'll see a B787 takeoff! Hope you're online when that happens!
Rod
Welcome aboard and thanks for contributing to the network. What part of Seattle are you in? I spent a while up in Port Angeles along time ago working on the logs!