AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Judwin45 on April 29, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Title: AirNav MicroBox
Post by: Judwin45 on April 29, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Morning all
My MicroRB has been working fine on my Win7 laptop.
I have now tried to set up on a new Win10 Laptop.
I have installed ver.6 software to C:/Air Nav.
The micro box device is recognised by the laptop but when I try to load the program MicroRB is not recognised and 'Hardware Not Connected' is indicated.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Regards.
Keith
Title: Re: AirNav MicroBox
Post by: Runway 31 on April 29, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Keith

Did you install the microbox drivers http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe

Alan
Title: Re: AirNav MicroBox
Post by: Judwin45 on April 29, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Thanks Alan, That has sorted it.
I should have known that, it comes up so often as an answer to queries.
Keith
Title: Re: AirNav MicroBox
Post by: Runway 31 on April 29, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
As long as you are uo and running that's the main thing Keith

Alan