Last night I updated Windows 10 to the latest version1803 and I cannot get Windows to find the USB. Program launches, but despite everything, I cannot get Windows to recognise the USB in any port. - Help!
Re-install the drivers, happens every time there is a W10 update it overwrites the USB drivers
Alan
Rolled back the update and the USB was found.
Quote from: Buster the Bear on May 05, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
Rolled back the update and the USB was found.
Not had a problem with any W10 updates in the past, only today.
If you have a read through the forum, you will find plenty of evidence of previous examples Buster. Its not just RB units affected.
Alan
To be honest, I rarely visit the forum, but I do find it an excellent place for advice. Since I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 last year, running the download ANRB60000, I personally have not encountered a problem with updates, not even with the Founders Edition. Only problem was after the latest update.
As long as you are back up and working the main thing Buster
Alan
Yes, thank you Runway 31.