My outside antenna has a good view to the west and north and a little to the south.
Now I'm considering to place a second antenna on my other balcony for better view to the south and east.
I want to connect them with a splitter at the ANRB. Anybody who tried the same of has it running?
Hi All,
Attaching two antennas to the box is easy possible. Look at my installation.
(picture attached)
Greetings
Fanjet500
Whats your coverage like and any adverse issues encountered
Alan
Hi Alan,
My best directions are the SW and SE direction. There i can come to 160 NM. The North is blocked a little bit by the Black Forest and the South is also limited by the Alps. This is o.k. I run the installation with two separate computers and two separate RB installations with 6 antennas as seen on the picture. No issues at all, it is like operating 2 computers with 1 antenna for each but with possibility to switch to a different antenna with different range.
Greetings Rolf
Interesting thanks Rolf
Alan