AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: JRS98 on December 05, 2008, 06:23:37 AM

Title: Logging All Flights
Post by: JRS98 on December 05, 2008, 06:23:37 AM
Airnav,

I know this has been discussed before but I'm wondering if you're planning on upgrading Mylog to log all flights? Right now aircraft without flight ID just show first and last time. Flights with ID/Callsign don't seem to logging correctly. If a callsign is used more than once the end time is the same for every flight regardless of date. Is this a glitch? I'm just hoping for a better logging system in the future. Thanks
Title: Re: Logging All Flights
Post by: AirNav Support on December 05, 2008, 08:58:49 AM
It will be looked at for future releases.
Title: Re: Logging All Flights
Post by: JRS98 on December 06, 2008, 05:02:36 AM
Ok. I could be wrong but I believe the SBS-1 logs every flight. It's just seems like a no-brainer to me.

So what's going on with the end times all being the same?

Thanks
Title: Re: Logging All Flights
Post by: jmhayes on December 11, 2008, 08:03:38 PM
Add me to the list of people who would like to see every flight logged!