AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: SkyRoost on December 07, 2008, 03:29:04 PM

Title: Squawk 7700
Post by: SkyRoost on December 07, 2008, 03:29:04 PM
I picked up the following Squawk 7700 a few minutes ago.  Did anyone elase get a hit:

Alert Time: 2008/12/07 15:02:20

Total flight information:
Flight ID: AF125ZL
Registration: F-GRHT
Aircraft: A319
Routing:
Latitude: N48 39.4
Longitude: E002 08.2
Altitude: 02575
Speed: 140
V/S:
Heading: 061
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: Allocator on December 07, 2008, 03:34:32 PM
I saw the aircraft via the network on finals for Paris Orley.
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: SkyRoost on December 07, 2008, 03:36:41 PM
I picked it up on the network.  I am in the U.S.  Nothing additional received.
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: DaveReid on December 07, 2008, 05:07:16 PM
Most likely a passenger medical emergency - those account for around 90% of all 7700 squawks.

If so, you are unlikely to find out anything more about it, for obvious reasons.
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: SkyRoost on December 08, 2008, 02:58:42 AM
Thanks much for the info, Dave.  I did not know that.